Monday, February 2, 2009

Update

So, we're all moved in and everything, but still have no internet hooked up! I am having some serious internet withdrawals, but I'm getting so much stuff done! I am over at my brother's using his computer to get my fix, so I thought I would update. But, the move went well, and Emma has never been happier! She is loving her new pink room, and also the fact that she can play in it all day long! Our previous house was a two story and I never did install a safety gate at the top of the stairs so she was never allowed to play in her room unless me or Josh was in there with her. She is definitely loving her new found freedom! So far so good. Josh has knocked off about twenty minutes off his commute and is really enjoying his new job site. He will be much happier when we move over there, but for now he is content.
We are finally going to get our testing done tomorrow! I am so relieved, but also a little nervous. According to certain statistics, if all of our blood work comes back normal then we only have a 60% to 70% chance of having successful pregnancy. If something is found that can be treated, then we are no more likely to miscarry than someone who has no previous miscarriages(or only one, since they are the same). So, I guess I am kind of hoping that something will come back as abnormal, but hope it is something that is easily treated(such as a blood clotting disorder). We will just have to wait and see! After my doctor gets all of our test results back then I can talk to him about what I can do to help my chances of carrying my next pregnancy to term. Please keep us in your prayers! ......and here's to hoping third time is the charm!

0 comments: