Thursday, July 1, 2010

7 years....

Seven years ago today, my life changed forever. July 1, 2003 was the day that Josh and I "officially" became a couple. The last seven years have been the most amazing, wonderful, and beautiful years of my life. My husband has not just become my spouse, but my partner, my soul mate, my best friend, and my confidant. He is the love of my life, my rock, and my equal. The last seven years have been filled with happiness, grief, joy, faith, sadness, hope, and love. Together we have grown as people, parents, and a couple.
I look forward to what God has in store for us as the future unfolds. I am so very blessed for my children, my marriage, my friends, my family, and my life. Thank you baby, for choosing me as your life partner and the mother of your children. I love you so very much, always and forever. Here is to many, many more years and memories together!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

0 comments: